Our goal at Shale Marketplace is to make the process of selling your minerals simple, professional, transparent, and fair.
The decision to sell your minerals is a big one, and it can be difficult to know whether you are being offered a fair price.
Shale Marketplace finds buyers who are willing to pay a higher price for your minerals than you could find on your own. We do this by soliciting bids from a large number of mineral buyers who must compete against each other, so that mineral owners can maximize the value they receive for their minerals.
Helpful Resources for Mineral Owners
- Mineral Rights Price Index – Track Monthly Changes in the Value of Mineral Rights
- Mineral Owner’s Guide – How to Sell Your Mineral Rights for the Highest Price Possible
- “How Much Are My Minerals Worth?”
- How to Find the Highest Offer for Your Minerals and Royalties
- What Do I Own? Understanding the Differences between Minerals, NPRIs, and ORRIs
- Avoid the Single Biggest Mistake Mineral Owners Make When Selling Minerals
- Mineral Flippers – Who They Are and How to Avoid Them
- How to Get the Most Money for Your Mineral Rights and Royalties
- How Selling on Shale Marketplace Works
- Frequently Asked Questions about Selling
Want to learn more? Please fill out the no-obligations form below and tell us a little bit about yourself and your properties.